Orange Zen
Living a dream

- As the sun rises from the far eastern horizon, so will her hopes together; embracing another new day to soar through the endless skies only to fall past the distinct line that seperates earth and heaven to pave way for the diamond strewn velvet night sky where her dreams will take its rightful place...
situational dilemma.
Monday, July 17, 2006


i m like so stuck in a dilemma right now.
to go to the STATES to study, or not to.
its a freaking long period of 6 months. (to me at least)
sensibly speaking, the pros far outweigh the cons..its a wonderful opportunity to see the world out there, experience independent living, get to meet new friends from diverse cultures, and of cos the most exciting part of a new chapter in life..far far away from loved ones.

i'm like a bird stuck in a cage, yearning to spread my wings widely and fly out to see the world..and maybe to greener pastures. yet, another part of me worry about survival..worry about the large sadness that might overcome me when i take the first step to fly. Leaving the close comfort of my cage..leaving familiar surroundings, and loved ones behind.

a part of me yearns to go badly, yet another part of me is pulling me back. a huge wave of sadness hits me straight on when i think about not being able to see my family, him and friends for so long. 6 months...like what a friend said..6 months is kinda long..and u never know what might happen. will things change drastically?? will emotional gaps appear?

the thought of going out there into a whole new surrounding to learn, change and adapt is indeed very exciting..but i fear that i will bring with me gloomy dark clouds of *MISSES & LONGINGS*.

i've just asked HIM bout his opinion, and being the typical sensible and understanding guy he is, i kinda already figure out the answer he would give me. and he asked me this question in return: "what if i am the one leaving, would u stop me?" OF COURSE I REPLY WITH AN INDIGNANT NO!. for that moment, i knew i've gotten my answer.
still, a large part of me wants him to stop me from going.. to let me know how much it might saddens him.

but like what he says..ultimately the choice is still mine. i m the one deciding after all.

seriously speaking, maybe i've already made up my mind to go.

okay, enough of gloomyglommythoughts...here are some nicenice niceeeee picts from the kl trip to brighten up my mood :)


at the train station to kl.
he looked hyper worn out and sun-burned.
all thanks to OSIM TRIATHLON :))))





















we are sooooo bored, so we played UNO!
























can u believe it, we lost our way.



finally, here comes the train..




see all our exiceted heads popping out!






his smelly smelly shoes!






and its dawn....lets take a look at HIM......






EARLY MORNING big bigggg smiley face for me! felt like kissing him! muahahhahahah.






ade and i. we just felt like some cam whoring :)






and again!






and us! lovely :D






and this is HIM!






and the sky is clear & beautiful! yippee!






i took this in our bathroom! hohohoho.






the pool view from our bedroom. its gorgeous!






the guys!






the girls!






lets act funny!






this cafe is damn cool.






we are BORED.






DAMN BORED ACTUALLY.






we are cowards on this high high long long suspension bridge with holes in its pavement.

the pinkypinky shop tt MUNTING WLD loves!!

yea..kl zouk.finally.. but its BLOODY CLOSED! how fun.

actually we are not cowards. we love the bridge!

and darling boy seems a lil too overtly excited :D



TWIN TOWER AT NIGHT!
AMAZING IS THE WORD.

and our SILHOUETTE.
we belong together :))))))


at malaysia's airport. look how upset i was on leaving!


and this picture pretty much summarises the entire trip.

we've taken a helluva loads of pictures....but its madness if i post every picts up la....heh heh heh.

so anyway to end off this post...my most favourite picture!!!!!!

hee

heee...

heeeeee.......

TADA!



About


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Lynette . 21 . Undergraduate . Sports.Music.Travel.


Dream That You've Chased

I saw a nostalgic dream
At that time we became close
Everyone understood the overflowing loneliness

By the time we realized
That something was precious, it was too late
The feelings that pass us by are always too dazzling

If I ever hurt you until you want to cry
At that time, I'll sing for you until your tears dry up



Tagboard




Links


dayrn...
jiao...
joel...
jan...
jeetha...
roy...
seng...
sijia...
leon...
nicholas...
munting...
theresa...
ivan...
schenelle...
eazy...
mingli...
chuan...
lala...
charlene...
kelvin...
hongyan...
michelle...
jianda...
ian...
ash...
ben...
mellissa...


Visitors



eXTReMe Tracker